To skip steps 1-4, use my link: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=2675429&enrollerid=2675429&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member
- Go to youngliving.com, click “United States, English”
- Click “Become a Member”
- Chose “member” (not retail customer)
- Use sponsor #2675429 and Enroller#2675429
- Pick a user name, password, a 4-digit pin (write it down – you’ll need it to log in!)
- I recommend choosing the Premium Starter Kit with Home or Dewdrop Diffuser. What does the kit come with? 11 bottles of oil, a diffuser, NingXia samples, lots of literature on how to use the oils, sharing bottles, oil samples, and more!
- Choose whether you want to be an Essential Rewards Member. You’ll have the oils you choose shipped to your door every month! It’s worth every penny!!! Shipping is cheaper, and you qualify for bonus oils if you spend 100, 190, 250, or 300PV*. You also get 10% back in free oils (no matter what you spend) for the first 3 months, 20% back after 4 months, and 25% back after 25 months. You also get loyalty rewards for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months of consecutive participation. You must spend 50PV each month to maintain Essential Rewards. You can change the date your order ships each month, and you pick the oils you want.
- Select “continue shopping” if you’d like to add other items to your cart. I recommend the Thieves cleaner for $22 – it’s concentrated; you get 20 spray bottles out of it! That’s 50 cents a bottle for organic cleaner!
To learn more about your oils, log into your virtual office at youngliving.com, “sign in” and check out the short videos on the “Getting Started” tab. Welcome to Young Living!
Note: As a member, you get a 24% discount off retail. Order $50 within a year to maintain your membership. If you become inactive (haven’t ordered $50 within a year), you can activate your membership with a $50 purchase. If you do not want to be a member, simply choose “retail customer” in Step #3.
*PV – Personal Volume – Many products sold by Young Living have a Personal Volume amount. Most products are dollar for dollar. New products, starter kits and some existing products may have a lower PV than dollar amount.